We want to be your partner. We are listening.
Please contact us:
Calgary - Head Office
Suite 3900, 350 - 7th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3N9
10 King Street East, Suite 1500
Toronto, Ontario M5C 1C3
Client / Dealer Services
CIBC Mellon GSS
320 Bay Street
Ground Floor - Office Services
Toronto, Ontario M5H 4A6
Attention: Unitholder Record Keeping Dept.
Alliance Trust Company
Alliance is the transfer agent for EnerVest Diversified Income Trust, registered unitholders should contact Alliance at 403-237-6111.
Computershare Trust Company of Canada
Computershare is the transfer agent for EnerVest Energy and Oil Sands Total Return Trust. Registered Unitholders should contact Computershare at 1-800-564-6253.
CIBC Mellon Global Securities Services Company
CIBC Mellon provides client services for the following:
- Canoe Bond Advantage Fund
- Canoe Bond Advantage Class
- Canoe Enhanced Income Fund
- Canoe Enhanced Income Class
- Canoe Global Income Fund
- Canoe Strategic High Yield Fund
- Canoe Strategic High Yield Class
- Canoe Canadian Monthly Income Class
- Canoe Canadian Asset Allocation Class
- Canoe North American Monthly Income Class
- Canoe Equity Income Class
- Canoe Equity Class
- Canoe U.S Equity Income Class
- Canoe Global Equity Income Class
- Canoe Global Value Class
- Canoe Energy Income Class
- Canoe Energy Class
- EnerVest Natural Resource Fund Ltd.
Please call 1-800-250-3303 for all matters relating specifically to your account. If you own EnerVest Natural Resource Fund Ltd. through the roll-over of an EnerVest Flow Through Share Limited Partnership, please visit our FTS Tax Information section for Adjusted Cost Base and Conversion Factor details.